CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Lesson & Koda

Soo.
I rode Teddy in my lesson. We did gridwork combined with some fun rollbacks!
Teddy turned into, "Teddy, the Barrel-Racing Wonder!" Hahaha. He was on fire! :) I love that. Whenever I ride Teddy, he absolutely comes alive. I don't want to brag or anything, but for the moment... of the people at SHRA right now... I think I've been Teddy's best rider. I don't know about previous riders that I've never seen ride him, of course, but yeahh.

And then I rode Koda.
Walk, trot, canter.
He got on his butt for a good two solid strides each direction in the canter. He was a lot calmer, too. And he's forward in the trot. And he's starting to be forward automatically at the walk. Yaaaay! :D I'm hoping we can start private lessons up again soon, and I'm hoping Kim will be impressed since he's been off for SO LONG. Ugghh.
But my baby's back now. ^_^ So I am happy.

0 comments: